RJS Associates has had years of experience working with premier companies, and we understand that you may have questions about the recruitment process. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions, such as:
- Why pay the expense of a recruiter?
- We have an in-house recruiter, so why would we need to use an agency?
- What types of candidates does RJS place?
- What if the candidate doesn't work out? Do you offer a guarantee?
- Is RJS Associates strictly a contingency search firm? We prefer retained searches…
- We have a search that is highly confidential. How can RJS help us?
Simply fill out the form below to download the Frequently Asked Questions PDF file.