Exciting new opportunity with expanding parenteral CMO. Located in beautiful Lexington KY. Our client is looking for a Sr. Validation Engineer
- Minimum of five years experience working in a GMP environment, with a minimum of three years of validation experience.
- Must have excellent technical writing skills and problem solving ability.
- Sound knowledge, understanding, and application experience of quality management systems such as Deviations, CAPAs, Change Controls, etc.
- Must be independent, detailed oriented, have the ability to manage own time, be flexible, tactful, and team oriented, balancing as appropriate.
- alidation experience with manufacturing facilities/areas (e.g. multi-product facility, warehouse, cold rooms, autoclaves, isolator filling equipment, depyrogenation ovens)
- Risk Assessment/Management
- Strong computer and communications skills