Client is one of America’s premier heavy civil contractors for public and private owners, constructing quality highways, bridges, locks, dams, racetracks, and mass transit and airport systems. This is new position, a “make a difference” role.
- Deliver P3, Private Bridge and D/B business that meets or exceeds revenue and margin goals.
- Develop strategies for building relationships and partnerships.
- Has the capability to drive and lead customer relationships into multi-million dollar engagements.
- Develop, execute and track strategic sales plan to over-deliver to our revenue and profit goals.
- Promote team approach to coordinating business development efforts so we work together to benefit from being a $1 billion enterprise.
- Help delineate the right roles for all within the engagement and selling process.
Job Description: (Several Sentences, possibly bullets)
- Lead the Bus Dev Mgrs. in the region while leveraging your own contacts.
- Identify, cultivate and grow large-scale opportunities and relationships to develop new P3 and Private Bridge opportunities.
- Ability and maturity to sell and build relationships with senior-level governmental officials and C-suite executives.
- Working with Business Intelligence team, is responsible for reviewing and analyzing market information and developing new initiatives and partnerships and even funding sources to pursue major new initiatives.
- Reports to the CMO with dotted line to the EVPs.