Exciting and rewarding opportunity for an experienced Geotechnical Manager to join and grow and busy department with an industry leader.
- Charged with overseeing and expanding our Geotechnical services group in Connecticut and New England
- Responsible for developing, managing, and collaborating with a team of professionals, as well as, developing new business and maintaining of existing clients in the Connecticut / New England region
- Responsible for leading a team and all aspects of the practice, including: the preparation of proposals, geotechnical investigations and reports, construction documents, and construction oversight
- Must possess comprehensive field experience associated with subsurface investigations and foundation construction.
- Registered Professional Engineer in Connecticut and/or Massachusetts.
- Will also be responsible for managing within an integrated multidiscipline environment
- Effectively manage projects from concept through completion