The Controls Engineer analyzes requirements, designs, develops, documents, and tests control and monitoring systems based on off-the-shelf embedded control processor hardware and/or other hardware components, including Human-Machine Interface (HMI) software.
- This position supports the development and implementation of system design strategy via tradeoff analyses and equipment designs to improve system design, reliability, manufacturability, and/or reduce manufacturing and life-cycle costs.
- Develops and review control wiring diagrams including sensors, logic processors and end-actuators.
- Prepares technical specifications and other engineering documents related to hardware and software implementation of control and monitoring systems
- Support engineering analyses, designs reviews, and plans/implements test programs to ensure the physical and functional requirements are met and verified
- Must be U.S. Citizen-Relocation Assistance available-30%+ Travel Domestic/Internationa