Reputable consumer manufacturing leader is looking to enhance its IT Audit team with an experienced Senior IT Auditor. You will bring strong leadership and project management abilities, strengths in automated testing, ACL, SAP, continuous audit methodology, and the latest trends in the emerging technologies and trends and security are highly desirable.
- Conduct comprehensive reviews of information systems. Participate in the training, development and motivation of staff to maintain standards of knowledge, skills and disciplines essential to the performance of internal audit.
- Develop detailed risk assessment, audit planning memo and audit programs. Perform tests and other review procedures to examine business controls and identify areas of weakness or risk. Ensures that audit assignments are completed within established time constraints.
- Provide guidance and assistance in developing and deploying continuous audits and automated testing utilizing ACL. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with management and staff. Demonstrates the highest degree of professionalism and competence.
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience in IT audit. Should be able to independently perform IT general controls reviews, information security audits on legacy, current and emerging technologies, auditing application controls and relate how such controls obviate the need to test manual controls.
- CISA preferred, but CPA/MBA and operational/process audit experience are a plus.
- Experience with data extraction, data analysis and CAATTs (ACL preferred) - Should be able to relate/explain technology to non-technology professionals
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; Able to work independently and experienced in leading teams, preferably in an audit setting