Dynamic and inquisitive Auditor with very good communication skills and strong enough to run audits on own, independent from manager. Responsibilities will include planning and performing a variety of internal audits and special projects throughout the company, which include a variety of Senior Management driven assignments.
These audits will include detailed assessment of operational, financial and systems activities where a thorough understanding of control processes must be obtained from a variety of people and resources. You'll provide recommendations that will include strengthening internal controls, mitigating financial risks and safeguarding the corporation. Good experience with SAP preferred.
- Best fit is a 3—5 year CPA (certification not mandatory)
- Integrated financial, operational and IT audit experience is preferred
- Conduct risked base reviews;
- SAP experience preferred;
- Direct public accounting experience OR from consumer goods, retail, or manufacturing industry
- Travel is up to 30% in Europe & Asia;
- Language skills (French, German, Cantonese or Japanese) are a plus.